The products on this site are intended as novelty jewelry and accessory items and gifts.
By purchasing products on this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the following terms & conditions.
- Given that High Caliber Creations is selling the products via the World Wide Web, it can offer no guarantees, promises or warranties that transfer of the products to the recipient’s territory will comply with the laws or regulations of the territory concerned.Knowledge of the laws and regulations regarding products with ammunition components is the responsibility of the purchaser/recipient.
- You agree irrevocably to keep High Caliber Creations indemnified in full and on demand from and against all and any claims, losses, costs, legal costs and expenses suffered or incurred by High Caliber Creations, arising out of, or in connection with any breach of the warranties set out at Clause 1 above.
- You acknowledge that you are aware that some components may contain sharp parts and even lead. While High Caliber Creations has made all attempts to seal the lead, High Caliber Creations is not liable for any exposure that you encounter, as you acknowledge that you are aware of and accept said risk.
- High Caliber Creations shall not be liable to you or any recipient of the products for any kind of injury, loss or damage that may be suffered or claimed by you or any recipient of the products whether such losses or damages are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential.
- You hereby acknowledge that the since the products on this website sometimes include ammunition components, they are capable of causing alarm, distress and injury if sent maliciously or sent to persons who do not interpret the receipt of them in the manner for which they are intended. You acknowledge that you are purchasing products from this site as novelty jewelry and accessories and have made all reasonable attempts to be sure that any recipient will understand that these are novelty gift items.
- High Caliber Creations reserves the right to refuse to supply any products where it has reasonable grounds to believe the purchase is being made with malicious and/or criminal intent.